Gran Via, Madrid, España (phot cred Cristina <3)
I return to Venice tomorrow! I’m kinda happy :) I like Spain, but for what ever reason, I totally feel more at home in Venezia. =D
a few things about my stay in Madrid:
- The weather is perfect
- Spanish people cuss so much.
- Food is wonderful
- They have a Hollister here? (it totally made me feel like i was back in america)
- Starbucks tastes the same everywhere..
- I’ve been hella nostalgic on this trip
- I’ve studied
- ^^^^^^^^^^not as much as i should’ve
- I love my cousins.
- I love Gabriela Corominas Villar
- Possible career future in Santander??? hmmm
- I have spent way to much money in 9 days…no bueno.
- I shall have to be SOOO cheap when i go back to Venice..thank God i’ll have a full schedule.
- This trip made me think a lot about you and me…i miss you a lot and can’t wait to see you again…not to mention you leaving me in a cliffhanger has been driving me up a wall..
- I LOVE EUROPE………………………….but i think i need a two week break to recharge back at HOME (Newnan,Ga,USA)
- lady gaga
- katy perry
- brit spears
but catchy music, right?
but who says it isn’t nice to be companioned? i like sharing my joy of independence. =P
I’m not going to ANY kind of halloween party……
- shopping is great
- wish i had unltd suppl of money
- i hate waking up so early
- im gonna hate my life during the second period of school
- im so excited to get my nails done tomorrow!!!
- im gonna buy that cute little black dress i saw today. i felt so cute in it
- for the first time in 20 years..i’m not celebrating or dressing up for halloween…weird.
- stilly gonna eat crappy candy =)
- how do you manage to stay in my mind when i have SOO many other things occupying it right now too..you mind lingerer, you.
- i cant wait until the “most wonderful time of the year” aka xmas. i love december.
- which reminds me…what the heck am i doing xmas?
- new years is gonna be LEGIT
- tvb <3
make a wish ;)